Don’t Believe Everything You Hear!
Although we like to listen to great advice it is important that you don’t believe every nutritional tip you hear in passing, and don’t buy into every new diet product that suddenly supplement that suddenly bursts onto the nutritional market either! One of the biggest statements that are drimmed into us when dieting or beginning a diet regime is that carbs are the work of the devil.
Not all carbs are bad, not all sugars are bad, and not all fats are bad…In fact, if you cut all three of these out of your daily diet not only would your body slam the breaks of pregression on, but your health may be in serious danger!
The facts remain that you need a diverse balance of Proteins, Fats, Carbohydrates, and Vitamins to really feel the benefits. With Core 150 you can be smart when it comes to your shakes and put your combined daily intake of balanced nutrition in one handy innovative shaker.
Please ee below a brief guide on Bad Carbohydrates, and Protein in order to keep your diet balanced and on track making your life and body feel healthier all round:
- Saturated and trans fats can be harmful to the body and will mostly be stored as fat by your body
- Refined grains are sugars that can be very harmful to your fitness goals and are commonly found in many pre-bottled/pre-packaged shakes and foods we eat today; they have been processed to the point where they retain almost no nutritional value; where you think you are getting that burst of energy, they are really just being absorbed too quickly which forces the body to store them as fat
- These fats and carbohydrates do not produce a feeling of fullness or satisfaction because the body is unable to use them and will soon have you reaching for another unhealthy snack
- Protein is the most vital nutritional component for active individuals
- Protein is the building block of all muscles and their various components and is critical for the function of almost every cell in our body
- After a workout your muscles are severely depleted of their energy stores and will not repair or grow without sufficient protein intake in a quick manner
- If you are not consuming enough protein your body will break down muscle tissue to fuel natural processes which will only set you back from your goals
- Protein deficiency has been linked to depleted immune systems, illness, athletic injury, low energy levels, reduced brain function and more side effects
Smart Shaker Cups for Sports Supplements and Nutrition